Wild Fox Hill Cabin
Cozy yet spacious Eco-Cabin
Sleeps up to 6 adults and 2 children
My cozy yet spacious eco-cabin is nestled in the Hogsback Mountains with a spectacular view of the three Hogs as well as Toor Doone. Affectionately named the Fox Den, the cabin is located on my small holding, Wild Fox Hill, a self-sustainable living project.
The cabin is completely off the grid, running off solar electricity and water from rain tanks and a stream/river below and is well positioned to enjoy beautiful morning and afternoon light.
In the summer, laze in hammocks and enjoy bonfires and outside baths under starry skies. Winters have frosty mornings, falling snow and roaring fires. Come and explore the mountains!
The cabin offers the following:
- 3 Bedrooms; sleeps 6 adults and 2 children.
- Main bedroom with queen-size bed, second room double bed, third room 2 toddler beds or a single bed and lounge with double sized sleeper couch.
- Lounge/kitchen with log fire-place
- Two bathrooms, one with bath and one with shower
- Kitchen equipped with cutlery, gas stove and camping fridge
- Deck in front and back of cabin
- Fire pit and open braai.
The following items are provided:
- All cutlery and crockery.
- All linen and towels.
- Tea and sugar as a welcoming gesture.
- Fire wood complimentary.
- Pets are welcome.
On Peak Rates:
- First two guests: R700 per night sharing.
- Additional 2 guests: R225 per night sharing.
- Children and additional guests: R125 per person.
Off Peak Rates:
- First two guests: R600 per night sharing.
- Additional 2 guests: R175 per night sharing.
- Children and additional guests: R100 per person.