Lowestoffe Country Lodge
Up-market, Private Self Catering Lodges
Secluded in the heart of the Elandsberg mountains - the amphitheatre of the Hogsback area. Three up-market, private, self-catering lodges situated on 5 500 hectares of pristine and spectacular countryside. Situated 10km from Hogsback.
Discover the unmatched beauty of the area and participate in endless walks, mountain biking, hiking, guided horse trails, tennis, night drives, log-fires, snow, relaxation and so much more.
We specialise in trout fishing and have 4 big dams for you to choose from as well as a smaller bass dam and 17km of the beautiful Klipplaat river - a trout fisherman's paradise!
Home to Africa Appaloosa Sport Horse stud. An irresistible destination.
- Private getaway
- Big lodges, each with own completely private garden, home from home accommodation
- Clean and more than comfortable with fire-places
- We specialise in 2 hour guided Horse trail rides on wonderful horses- beginner or experienced riders welcome!
- Trout fishing galore
- Bushman paintings to view
- Family run and focused on the family