King's Lodge Hotel
Self-catering and Hotel Accommodation
The King's Lodge Hotel possesses a rural countryside charm that rivals no other. From it's rustic 'log cabin' type natural exterior, to the warm and welcoming fireside charm of its idyllic homespun interior, it transports the spirit of all who cross it's threshold, back into a forgotten time of wholesome living, warm hospitality and soul-inspiring tranquillity.
King's Lodge Hotel is the ideal base from which to take in what Hogsback has to offer: Scenic mountain walks, galleries and craft shops, and the area's justly famous gardens with their displays of Rhododendrons and Azaleas.
Hogsback offers a relaxing and rejuvenating escape from the hum-drum of city life.
- A country restaurant with delicius food; serves an a la carte breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Cosy pub offering pub menu, a fireplace, flat-screen TVs and an outside braai area.
- Large family lounge with fireplace and library.
- Swimming pool and bowling green.
- Wedding facilities in the dining hall or in the garden.
- Conference facilities.
- Baby sitting service.
- Laundry service.