"Hoggie Cottage" and "Jaap's Place"
Welcome to Ilifu - Place in the clouds. Ilifu is a self-catering home away from home, situated in Winding lane in upper Hogsback about 3km from the village centre and offers of a luxury open plan cabin (Jaap's Place) and a homely 2 bedroomed cottage (Hoggie cottage).
Hoggie cottage place sleeps 4 (plus two children) and Jaap's Place sleeps 4 (2 adults plus 2 children).
Hoggie Cottage - sleeps 4 (+2 children):
- Main bedroom with breath taking valley view towards Alice
(Queen bed with feather duvet and electric blanket)
- Second bedroom with 2 single copper beds
(can be made into King bed on request).
(Feather duvets and electric blankets)
- Lounge with sleeper couch (for children) in front of the fireplace
(TV, Hi Fi and a DVD player)
- Fully equipped kitchen with small table
(Gas stove, fridge and microwave)
- Patio overlooking the valley
- Inner courtyard with braai facilities
- Free WiFi
- Out of season: R750 (Add R100 for in season, long weekends and school holidays)
Jaap's Place - Sleeps 4: 2 adults and 2 children (open plan)
- Double bed with feather duvet and electric blanket
- Sleeper couch for children
- Full bathroom with separate shower and toilet
- This stylish wooden cabin overlooks beautiful garden setting
- Fully equipped kitchen area with fridge, stove and microwave
- DSTV is available in Jaap's Place at R50 connection fee and R20 per day
- R650 for unit (Add R100 for in season, long weekends and school holidays)