Hidden Away B&B
Cosy B&B Flatlet for two adults
(with room for two children under 12 in the loft)
Our cosy bed-sitter flatlet offers quality B&B accommodation for two adults. It is securely set off the main road, in a beautiful garden of roses, azaleas, rhododendrons and trees. It has magnificent views of stunning sunsets which cover the mountains and Tyume Valley in deep hues of orange, pink and dark red.
Our scrumptious home-cooked three-course breakfast consists of a starter (juice and fresh or stewed fruit); home-made muesli or course maize grits porridge; and a main course with Traditional, Vegetarian, or Health options. We serve filter coffee and English or Rooibos tea. We serve free-range eggs, farm butter, and home-made preserves, toast and scones.
Set off the Main Road, but "Hidden Away", in a garden of roses, azaleas and rhododendrons, and trees painted all the hues in Autumn, before the snow falls.
This stand-alone flatlet with own entrance offers the following:
- Four Poster double bed.
- Accommodation for two children under 12, in a loft, if required.
- En-Suite bathroom with shower.
- A wood stove, wall heater and electric blanket provide warmth on cold days and nights.
- A ceiling fan for the occasional hot day.
- Tea and coffee facilities and a small fridge provided, as well as a Microwave to warm up take-aways.
- Complimentary tea and coffee and homemade biscuits on arrival.
- Linen and towels provided, plus shower and hand gel.
- Portable braai.
- TV, Radio and DVD player; Many books and a wide range of DVDs.
Rates include a full breakfast
- 1 Person for 1 night: R640 pp pn
- 1 person for 2 nights or more: R600 pp pn
- 2 persons for 1 night: R470 pp pn
- 2 persons for 2 nights or more: R400 pp pn
- 1-4 yrs: free
- 5-10 yrs: R66 pp pn
- 11-12 yrs: R130 pp pn
- A bank deposit of 50% payable in advance will confirm your booking.
- Please do not bring electrical appliances.