Mountains, Forests, Waterfalls and Starry Skies
Rustic self-catering country cottage - Sleeps 4
Very private and peaceful on the edge of a beautiful indigenous forest
filled with birdlife. No television. Lovely views of tor doone all year
round and of the Three Hogs in winter.
- R850 per night for 2
- R100 per person thereafter (Maximum of 4 guests)
- Minimum booking: 2 Nights
- Main bedroom downstairs with queen size bed.
- Second bedroom upstairs with 2 single beds.
- Bathroom with shower.
- Comfortable lounge with a very warm fireplace and a
complimentary load of wood.
- Huge deck partially covered for enjoyment in all
weather. Weber braai, 2 Hammocks.
- Fully provisioned kitchen:
- Electric oven with gas hob
- Toaster, Kettle, Snackwich maker
- Complimentary tea and coffee
- Fresh herbs in pots on the deck
- Kitchen utensils, cutlery and crockery provided
- All linen and towels provided (Bring your own swimming