Back o' the Moon
An exceedingly comfortable historic home with a cosy fireplace, beautiful kitchen and tastefully furnished lounge, three bedrooms, two bathrooms, accommodating six people. Set in a six acre garden with it's own stream.
What gives the cottage its special appeal to many who have stayed here is its "old world" feel, its cosy atmosphere, and its many books.
Being thatched it also has the "feel" that only a thatched roof can give. What can be nicer than a log fire on a cool, crisp evening!
R350 pp/night, with a minimum rate of R800 per night for the cottage.
- Three bedrooms, sleeps 6
- Lounge-dining room with log fire-place
- Two bathrooms
- All linen and crockery provided
- Kitchen with stove and microwave
- Firewood for the fireplace
- Open braai and Weber
- TV with full DSTV
- Self-serve health breakfast on request
- Laundry done on request
- Set in a beautiful garden
- Reflecting "moon pool"
- 4 x 4 trips can be arranged
- Adults: R350 pp/night, with a minimum rate of R800 per night for the cottage (1 or 2 guests).
- Children under 3, free of charge; 3 - 12 years, R50 per night each.
- Laundry service: R50 per load
- Continental breakfast: R60 per person
- Loaf of bread (potbrood) R30 a loaf
- A non-refundable booking fee of 50% is required in order to confirm your booking.
- Cancellation policy: If a cancellation is made at least 4 weeks before the actual booking, the full deposit will be refunded.
- We regret, no pets allowed