Upmarket, luxury accommodation for 4
Thistledoo is an upmarket, luxury accommodation establishment nestled in the heart of Hogsback. We are situated approximately two and a half kilometres from the village centre, but at the same time offer seclusion and privacy.
The house has a Tanzanian theme throughout, creating an authentic African experience. The lounge, main bedroom and verandas have breath-taking views of the main Hogsback mountain range with the enchanting indigenous forest on your doorstep. The stillness and soothing shadows of the forest in the early morning offer a mystical charm, together with the rising moon in the early evening.
- Two bedrooms both en suite – the main bedroom is large and has a King size four-poster bed.
- The second bedroom consists of two single beds.
- The main bathroom has a bath, shower, toilet and basin
- The second bathroom has a shower, toilet and basin.
- Both bathrooms have wall heaters.
- The lounge has a Jetmaster fireplace
- The kitchen is open plan with seating for eight around the island, there is a fridge/freezer with water dispenser, an electric oven with gas hob and extractor fan.
- The scullery has a washing machine, tumble dryer and dishwasher.
- The enclosed veranda has a large dining room table and chairs, together with four comfortable chairs and coffee tables.
- There is a large carport attached to the house.
- There is an open stainless-steel braai and a weber braai.
- DSTV is available
- R1 600.00 per night for 2
- R1 800.00 per night for 3
- R2 000.00 per night for 4
- No animals
- No children under 10
Your host: Clive