Mountains, Forests, Waterfalls and Starry Skies
Up-market self-catering cottage sleeping up to ten
- Two en-suite double bedrooms downstairs.
- Double bed and four singles in the loft; separate
- Comfortable open-plan living room. Fully equipped
- Large, central fireplace to heat the whole cottage.
- Full DSTV.
- Bed-linen and towels provided.
- Braai area with Weber, open braai, and four-burner
- Firewood available.
- View over the Mountains and Valley
- Bird watching (The nearly extinct Cape Parrot and many
- Fairies and Hobbits
- Wild Mushrooms
- Waterfalls to visit
- Indigenous forests to explore
- Pubs to visit
- Various eateries
- 3 Hotels
- Garden visits
- Mountain Biking
- Visit Hogsback Information for Hiking Trail maps and
info on other accommodation.