Piet-my-Vrou Cottage at Athenor
Quality self-catering accommodation for 6.
situated in a lage garden, far from the Main Road.
This beautiful family cottage can accommodate 6 guests, one bedroom with a queen size bed, two 3/4 beds in the loft, and a single day bed and sleeper couch for one in the open-plan living area.
Set in a beautiful garden, with a magnificent view down the Thyume Valley which you can enjoy from the deck with many birds playing around in the trees.
Piet-My-Vrou offers the following:
- One bedroom with a Queen size bed, with electric blanket
- Loft with two 3/4 beds
- Open-plan living space has a single bed and a sleeper couch for one
- DSTV: Mnet movie channels, TCM, KykNet, Sports channels, SABC 1, 2, 3, and E
- Bathroom with bath, basin and shower, with a wall heater
- Separate toilet with basin
- Fully equipped kitchen with wide range of crockery, fridge/freezer, electric stove and microwave
- Cosy Jetmaster fire place (1 Basket of wood provided, thereafter R30 per basket)
- All linen, blankets and towels provided
- Weber Braai, utensils and patio set
- Complimentary beverage on arrival
- R1 530 per night for 4 quests
- R150 per night per extra guest.
- Maximum of 6 guests
- 50% deposit required within 24 hours of reservation to secure booking
- 15% surcharge for a single night booking over weekends; full amount payable in advance.
- Minimum 3 day booking in peak season
- Non VAT Vendor
- No credit cards, EFT only
- Regret no animals
Piet-my-Vrou Cottage at Athanor
10 Waterfall Drive
Cell: 082 444 7145